I ask that you watch BOTH VIDEOS on this Product as they will serve as the instructions and the sales tool for this Product.
There is so much information that in order to type it all out would take forever.
I will highlight the main features in text.
The Videos will cover how it works and will help you decide which configuration you want.
So let me List all the modes.
Blue LED - Rapid Fire
1. Standard Adjustable Rapid Fire 1-30 Shots per second
Aqua (Lite Blue LED) - Akimbo
1. Basic Akimbo - LT/RT independent Rapid fire
2. Dual Trigger on single Trigger Akimbo (RT)
3. Dual Trigger on single trigger Akimbo NO RAPID FIRE (RT)
4. Auto Aim No rapid fire - Will auto track your closest Target in Zombie, Campaign and Offline Modes.
5. Auto Aim w/rapid fire - Will auto track your closest Target in Zombie, Campaign and Offline Modes.
6. Quick-scope 1 Black Ops
7. Quick-scope 2 MW3
8. Quick-scope W/ Rapid Fire
Red LED - Drop Shot (tactical and standard selectable)
1. Aim disabled with rapid fire
2. Aim disabled with NO rapid fire
Green LED - Burst Modes
1. 2 Round Burst
2. 3 Round Burst
3. 4 Round Burst
4. 5 Round Burst
Pink LED - Snipers Breath
2. Snipers-breath with Dual shot burst on RT
Yellow LED - Jitter
1. Standard Jitter
2. Aim Disabled without Rapid Fire
3. Aim disables With Rapid Fire
case you cannot read the yellow text (Yellow LED - Jitter 1. Standard
Jitter 2. Aim Disabled without Rapid Fire 3. Aim disables With Rapid
Quick Reload (fast reload for any bank)
Press X 3 times and enable Fast reload on any bank.
GOW 3 (non-stealth installs only) Perfect Active reload modes.
3. Shotgun (must wait until the bullet leaves the barrel then press Right Bumper to get perfect active reload)
4. Sniper and Long Shot (must fire using the Right bumper or you wont get the perfect active reload)
5. Sawed off Shotgun (GOW3 only)
6. Retro Lancer (GOW3 Only)
Press RB 3 times to activate and turn off.
While activated Press and hold your Right Bumper and the Mode button to set the active reload mode of choice.
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEOS TO SEE HOW TO FULLY ENABLE AND SET ALL MODES AND HOW TO USE THEM.
All Rapid fire modes can be adjusted from one to thirty shots per second.
Fast reload timing can be adjusted
You have 3 main banks with 2 sub banks and an off (standard controller) for each main bank.
***For an explanation of Rapid fire modes see the FAQ section***